Monday 16 April 2012

Feedback from Rough cut version

My group and I believed we had finished all the editing, meaning our final media product was complete. As we were satisfied with everything, we were about to burn the film on to a disk but myself and Lynette thought we should get some feedback from students. We asked them to be honest and that they should tell us if their should be any improvements.

The feedback we received were constructive criticisms and praise :
  • "Didn't the girl die after she got caught, how can she be fine a week later?" After explaining to the pupil she later understood and when she watched it again she realised the Attacker/Stalker did not kill Mandy.
  • "Oh my gosh ! that is really good"
  • "I think you should lower the sound in the running scene and add a heartbeat adding to the suspense" (A2 Media Studies student)
  • "The locations in this are really good, well done!" 
I believe going to students to ask for their views on what they think of our film was the right thing to do. If this was not done my group and I would have felt that we could of added a few things before burning it on to a disk, we then would have been living in regret and this may of affected our final grades.   

No comments:

Post a Comment